Browse All Available Appointments at Your Convenience!
Simply Click the "Book Now" Button Below to Book Your Appointment at Your Own Convenience!
BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR SPA POLICY
Select Your Preferred Location to Book Below in Real Time for Your 24/7 Convenience
Spa Services Policy
We hate to be so tough, but due to the high amount of No-Shows, this long time policy created in 2014 is being strictly enforced as of January 2nd, 2017. We have so many great guests that can't get serviced when we don't limit the booking privileges. So if you understand and feel this policy is fair, we look forward to servicing you, too. Go ahead and start your booking! *Deposit and refund policy updated 8/2/2018.
- Be sure to read the information and tips about your service on this site and on the booking page to be prepared for your service. Example: hair length, sun exposure/tanning bed, medications, allergies, etc.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to check in with the front desk and allow time for paperwork and use of the restroom if needed. (Paperwork must be updated every 6 months).
- After you have checked in, let the front desk know if you need to use the restroom before your appointment begins. This helps avoid timing delays.
- We try to cater to all of our guests and their needs. To keep everyone's appointments on time, the maximum grace period we can allow is 10 minutes, on the mark.
- Guests arriving 11 minutes late will be subject to a reschedule at the technician's discretion based on availability.
- Once a guest hits the 15 minute mark (with or with out arrival), they will be marked as a "No-Show". Please call and give us the opportunity to work with your situation.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible. 2 hours in advance is the least amount of time we need to try and fill the spot (applies to total bookings under 75 minutes).
- If you are in a situation where you are unable to call, you can always use your email reminder to cancel the appointment yourself, or you can use the Vagaro app or cancel on our website.
- You can also message us on our official Facebook page or leave a voicemail if you call after hours.
- Please do not reply to the appointment reminder, as they are automated and we can not see your reply.
- A "No-Show" is generally someone who did not show up for their appointment and was not heard from or able to be reached.
- A "No-Show" is also someone with a scheduled appointment that did not cancel within the policy guidelines or has not arrived within the 10 minute grace period.
- After 2 no-shows in a 6 month or 6 service history period, our system will automatically place these guests on a "Day-Of" guest list.
- Whenever the guest books online after this, appointments are submitted as "requests" and an email will be returned with the reason for denial.
- "Day-Of" guests can call the day they want an appointment and we can manually put them on the books if we have something available, but failure to show up, and on time as the previous rules state, will move them to the "Walk-In" only list for all future services.
- Guests with 2 threading appointment no-shows in the 6 month or 6 service history time frame are automatically placed on the "Walk-In Only" guest list.
- Please note, if you have been moved to the "Day-Of" guest list, you CAN get off the list when you have completed 3 consecutive appointments.
- "Walk-In Only" guests can walk in on the day they would like an appointment to see if anything is available at that time.
- Deposits are not required unless multiple bookings are made exceeding a total of 75 minutes during one session.
- Our most common bookings are usually at or under this 75 minute time frame.
- For example, a Brazilian wax books out for 30 minutes to include clean up and set up, and an eyebrow books out for 15 minutes. Booking both for 45 minutes will not require a deposit. All facial services book out for 75 minutes or less and will not require a deposit, but if you would like to book multiple appointments exceeding 75 minutes, we will require a deposit.
- If the total appointment time is under 2 hours, it must be cancelled prior to 24 hours of the starting appointment time for a full refund. Otherwise, you will automatically be charged 50% of all services.
- If the service exceeds 2 hours, cancellation prior to 48 hours from your appointment start time is required for a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged 50% of all services.
- Please give us the opportunity to refill the appointment and refund your money. You can cancel by simply calling in the time frame set above and either leaving a message on voicemail, talking to a staff member, or by messaging us on our official Facebook page.
- Please do not reply to the automated email reminders because we are not able to view these responses. Thanks for understanding.