Rompers and Jumpsuits: How to Style and Wear This One Piece
The easiest outfit ever! The jersey fabric makes it versatile for dressing up or down for day versus night events, off-the-shoulders will always be a timelessly sexy look, and the walk-through maxi romper style is just the "ooh la la" (insert heart eyes emoji here) look right now! Can not get enough of this one-piece outfit and want it in every color!
Size Run: Adult Small, Medium, and Large.
Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size Small.
Measurements when laid flat on a size Small (5% spandex for added stretch is not accounted for in measurements).
- Total length from neckline to longest point on bottom hem is 49".
- Width across shoulders (unstretched) measures 16".
- Arm opening measures 7" from top of shoulder to underarm seam (14" circumference).
- Elastic waist measures 13" across unstretched.
- Leg opening on built-in romper shorts measures 14" across from left to right seam (28" circumference).
- Romper visibility from elastic waist where opening starts to bottom of shorts is 15".
- Crotch to end of shorts measures 2".
Color and Material
Available in Black, Emerald, Royal Blue, Silver, and Violet.
95% Jersey Rayon, 5% spandex.
Hand wash with cold water or dry clean. Hang or line dry. Do not bleach.
Made in the USA!!!