How to Style and Wear This Top
Loose knit sweater material just in time for fall! This animal print ruffle sleeve with it's added 3 wooden button detail on a dainty crochet shoulder seam makes this cheetah print top a timeless staple as the trend of animal prints come and go. Side slits for a better fit on the hips, and a loose sweater knit for a semi-sheer pairing over a camisole or tank gives this cold-weather look the versatility for southern heat during those supposedly "colder" fall/winter months.
Model is 5'10", 34C bust, 33" waist, 42" hips, and is wearing a size 1XL.
Size Run: Adult Plus Sizes 1XL, 2XL, and 3XL.
Measurements when laid flat on a size 2XL. (Stretch from the loose-knit weaving is not accounted for in measurements).
- Top of shoulder to end of sleeve measures 15".
- Sleeve opening measures 10" from top sleeve top underarm seam (20" circumference).
- Top of shoulder to shortest point of hem (side slits) measures 25".
- Top of shoulder to longest point on bottom hem measures 34".
- V-Neck measures 10" from top of shoulder to bottom point of V.
- V-neck measure 9.5" inches across between opening from top of left shoulder to top of right.
Color and Material
Available in Beige and Mauve.
78% Polyester, 22% Rayon.
Dry clean or hand wash with cold water. Do not bleach. Hang or line dry.
Made in the USA!